Top Social

i'm sick of my face

Thursday, March 6, 2014





Seriously. I'm way sick of my face. I'm way into taking photos right now, because I'm experimenting with new editing, except I don't have anything to take photos of. So, I end up just taking photos of myself before school while I'm waiting to leave. It's lame. It really is. I'm too obsessed with this new editing to stop though! So, if any of you would like photos... please email/comment/text/call/etc.!

Any suggestions of what else to photograph? All my photos are in the same setting. Maybe I"ll try one of those photo an hour things. It's just so hard to think of something to take a photo of every hour! Especially because lots of my hours are spent in school, and I'm not artistic enough to make my notebook and pen look different three times in a row.

ANYWAYS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE PHOTOS I WILL TAKE THEM FOR $50, SO LET ME KNOW.

It turns out I will be applying to grad school this December. Who even knew it was that close? I literally didn't. I for sure thought you had to be graduated before you applied, but apparently you can  apply before you graduate and just include your current classes? So, yeah. GRE here I come. Yay. (No, really. Yay. It will be so great.)

Well, we're off to a friend's reception! I love going to other people's weddings! The flowers, the food, the venue. It's just so fun. Benefits of living in Utah County, right?

XOXO
- - - - -
E
5 comments on "i'm sick of my face"
  1. no! you're so pretty :) i love these photo's you posted, they're great.
    and good luck with the application, exciting!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get sick of my own face too sometimes.
    These photos look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I think it looks amazing. I'm not sure I would have had the patience that you had though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pop of yellow! I just stumbled across your blog. Love it! New follower :)
    Victoria.

    torirosebrinkman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous! Love your dress and your yellow headband :)

    ReplyDelete