Top Social

crying cause i just got a 91 on my psych testing test

Friday, March 14, 2014

Mind-crying, I guess. But, crying nonetheless. 

I am obsessed with school. 
I am obsessed with how I feel when I do well in school.

Yay. For. School. (Am I the only one who thinks a test about testing is funny?)

We celebrated with Brugee's Waffles and Frites (best ever, go there) and an X-Files marathon later on tonight. So YAY.

Also, I'm going to this tomorrow, so if any of you go, holla at yo girl. I'm excited to snag some mega deals. Yay for mega deals.

I lost three followers for my last post, so I know it spoke the truth. Haha. Nah I'm kiddin, but literally there is nothing else to say because I need to go and do some more school. Happy weekend!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Braid tutorial found here
3 comments on "crying cause i just got a 91 on my psych testing test"
  1. Ah. I just stalked your blog forever and I love it to pieces. You're adorable. Also, Parenthood is perfect. Go start it on netflix, you'll fall in love. I can't believe you said that about avocado and egg toast because I'M OBSESSED too.. Ugh, it's wonderful. Thanks for your sweet comment about my hair! Can I have all your clothes? k thanks bye. Can't wait to see all your posts on my bloglovin feed.

    xoxo,
    mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for school! & love love love the braid, gonna try that tutorial.
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete