Top Social

a happy list: 7

Friday, December 20, 2013
This photo is from a cute Christmas party we went to on Saturday!
- - - - -
free things
tickling babies
getting good grades
pizza hut's 10 dollar box
 all the facebook birthday posts
the egram cat card my grandma sent me
making cute improvements to the apartment
the beautiful necklace jake got me for my birthday
starbuck's peppermint hot chocolate with nonfat milk
the feeling you get when you finish school for the semester

- - - - -

if you make a happy list, drop your link and let me know!


XOXO
- - - - -
E

2 comments on "a happy list: 7"
  1. Aw, this is such a great happy list! YES to that feeling when you're done with a semester :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet list. I love the simplicity of your list. It's the little things that make me happy too. I have several things that make me happy... chai tea latte / fruit tarts / macaroons / sparkly things (anything really) / lights during the holidays / Instagram (I'm an addict) but my #1 is hanging out with my husband. I'm sorry that might sound so corny but I'm really grateful to have someone in my life who really understands me and still wants to be with me anyway. haha
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete