Top Social

1 2 - 1 8 - 2 0 1 3

Wednesday, December 18, 2013


On Sunday we celebrate my birthday and made gingerbread houses! I got a Holga camera from my mom and a cute skull painting from my sister. I'll have to post pictures of our little apartment coming along later! There are the gingerbread houses we made though. Jake went for a Colosseum look and ended up with a kick a house! Like look at that! I bet small people would want to live there.

On a side note, how do we even know that aliens are the same size as us? Like in the movies they are always pretty much the same size as us, but maybe they are like super miniature and can live in gingerbread houses, ya know?

Anyways, mine is pretty lame. I just wanted a rooftop terrace. Lol. That's Jake and I laying out being skeletons. Next year I want to make this one.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment