Top Social

1 2 - 0 1 - 2 0 1 3

Sunday, December 1, 2013
Ok. So, I don't know if any of you read the blog The Dainty Squid, but you should. She does her nails every Sunday, and they are always so cute! Going along with my whole "positivity" thing, I've decided to follow along and do my nails every Sunday as well! She definitely does a way better job than me, but I do love doing my nails for whatever reason. I also love when they look perfect.

Without further ado.... week 1!





I actually took these last week while I was waiting for Jake to get off work.

Creepily enough, those white things in the third picture? Well. There are like four of them and no one knows what they are. I think they are either quarantining people who have been exposed to a rare and dangerous species of contagious mushroom, or unexplained objects that have fallen from an alien spacecraft. Either way, it's creepy.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but there is a freaking HUGE star in the sky right now. Like, literally it is the biggest you will every see. You've probably mistaken it for an airplane. But, it's actually a star. Turns out it's actually Jupiter!! Space is so amazing!
Yay for aliens!

Anyways, I need to finish my nails and then go photograph my new yoga top!!
Happy Sunday! Let's all hope The Walking Dead progress somewhat tonight...

XOXO
- - - - -
E
6 comments on "1 2 - 0 1 - 2 0 1 3"
  1. Hi Emily! Thanks for visiting my blog. To answer your question, I got my tights at Kohl's--they're the knit tights by Vera Wang but I also have a pair by Apt. 9 that I like as well. They weren't too expensive, especially with sales and discounts, and I recommend them! As for your post, those nails are totally festive and I love those nighttime shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ?? so that big star is a PLANET! I saw it yesterday and wondered what it was... bahaha, hanks for that clairification! SPACE REALLY IS COOL MAN. FAR OUT~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I serious raved about every night for soooo long. I was so happy when I found out what it was!! Thanks the heavens for sister-in-laws who know things!

      Delete
  3. Haha that's soooo funny! That's happened to me so many times! I've started "liking" things on Bloglovin' so I won't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails! I can't paint my own for my life but next time I go in, I might just have to show this photo as an inspiration :-). That's pretty darn cool that you caught Jupiter on your camera!

    ReplyDelete