Top Social

1 2 - 1 2 - 2 0 1 2

Thursday, December 12, 2013


These were taken from the amazinggggg snowy day we had! It's been melting a little bit since, which is both bad and good. It's bad, because snow going away is always bad! But, I guess it's good because I can drive safely in the snow! I just realized I used exclamation points in the past three sentences. Yikes.

More good news, though! So, I have a final that is open Monday-Wednesday. Thursday is my birthday. Friday is my last final. 

I was super bummed, because I wanted to chillax on my birthday and do awesome things (mainly drink cocoa, go grocery shopping and pretend it's clothes shopping, and make stockings for me and Jake). But, I went and talked to my teacher today and she surprisingly said I could take it early, on Monday! So, I will be done with my finals a day early!! That means I can do everything on Wednesday and MEGA CHILL on my birthday! 

I'm so excited.

Bring on the finals!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "1 2 - 1 2 - 2 0 1 2"