Top Social

skip n' whistle

Friday, November 29, 2013
I LOVE THIS SHIRT. LIKE I SERIOUSLY WORE IT 5 DAYS OUT OF THE PAST 14 DAYS AND THAT IS NOT A LIE. I LOVE DINOSAURS AND I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND I LOVE THIS SHIRT MORE THAN THE MAJORITY OF THINGS THAT I LOVE SO THAT'S COOL.

Ok, mainly I just wanted those lines to line up, but I really do love this shirt. I think pixelated things are automatically 3.67 times better than non-pixelated things, ya know? Anyways, here is a shoot I did at my mom's house trying to capture the light that Bayli Shelton Photography got. I think her's is amazing! (Check it out here.) They turned out pretty decent compared to my past attempts. So, I think I'm going to buy a black backdrop, I just don't know like what to buy or where to buy them, so any recommendations would be awesome! The second set was taken outside our apartment the day before Thanksgiving.

ALSO. IF YOU ENTER "SANTA" YOU GET 20% AT SKIP N' WHISTLE UNTIL CHRISTMAS! Here's the link to their Christmas shop. It was a serious debate between the unicorn shirt and the dinosaur shirt, but I decided to settle for dinosaurs since I used to work at the dinosaur museum ha ha. Anyways, these shirts legitimately are bomb and I'm obsessed. For only $20 (with the code "santa") they are a complete steal! Hurry and grab some!




So, that's how I wore it usually. But, then I decided I needed better photos of the shirt, so I took these...




Anyways. I'm stupid in these pictures because taking pictures is most of the time a pretty awkward experience. But, there you go. My new favorite shirt!

Don't forget to enter SANTA when you buy yours and get 20% off. 
Also, happy late Thanksgiving. Ours was pretty awesome. We played football and I successfully ruined a salad and a pie. Also, we saw Frozen, which was amazing! It's so much different from anything Disney has ever done! Definitely see it if you're itchin for an AMAZING EXPERIENCE. Ok. Well, that's all. I tend to ramble on sometimes, ya know? Like those days where you don't talk to a lot of people, and then once you start texting someone, or talking to them on the phone, or blogging, you just like talk on forever about literally nothing. Hahah. SOML. Aka story of my life bebecakes. 

Ok. Well, enjoy your break if you are a student, otherwise enjoy your life forever.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

2 comments on "skip n' whistle"
  1. Yeahyeah, crazy dino christmas shirt!
    For a black backdrop, I would buy black velvet. It absorbs ALL THE LIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are adorable. And that shirt is pretty fab!

    www.janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete