Top Social

plot twist

Wednesday, August 28, 2013






Isn't my puppy so cute?
Often times I can't even handle it.

Well, in all strangeness I actually got my financial aid! I used that calculator and it said 1.99, but then when my class actually got added in, I ended up with a 2.0. Which, is definitely pathetic, but hey, at least I got my federal grants!

Do any of you read the blog Haircut and General Attitude? Well, she wears leggings like this with her dresses, and being someone who recently had a slight wardrobe change, it has literally saved me! She gave me a link to where she gets hers, and gosh. 

Ask me if I've worn these three days in a row. 
The answer is yes.

I got this dress for my high school graduation. It was the first dress I bought that wasn't patterned or edgy. So, that was an accomplishment.

I took these photos on Sunday while waiting for Jake to get off work. My mother went for a walk, so I hit up the backyard for some pics! The lighting wasn't what I wanted, but what can you do.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. I forgot to mention... I've had these shoes since the 9th grade and they never fail to be my absolute favorites. Good thing I don't wear heels often!

3 comments on "plot twist"
  1. I recently got rid of a pair of heels that I've had since 8th grade. I still liked them, but they were really ratty and banged up!
    I've got to get some of those mini-leggings too...but alas, money.
    p.s. gimme that guest post, gurrrrrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sleeves on that dress are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your legging! There are really pretty!

    Ayesha
    http://definingayesha.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete