Top Social

take me out baby i want to go sail tonight

Thursday, August 1, 2013








Hola, amigos.

For starters, I took these photos at like 7 in the morning and I definitely like photos before sunset better. I just feel like the light was weird? I don't know, maybe it was all the ghost bodies floating around.

Anyways! Skip N' Whistle was the kindest human (company?) to send me this shirt! OMG SUGAR SKULLS WHAT IS BETTER NOTHING OK. They're probably one of my new favorite stores. Like, any place that sells sugar skulls, unicorns, and robots is definitely going to be my favorite ever.
There are probably few things I want more than that  second unicorn sweater. (Someone tell Jake? Christmas pajamas? What?)

Oh, and also the black tights I am wearing are almost complete un-wearable. I've sewed the toe holes soooo many times, and they awesomely ripped right down the crotch (I lol every time I see that), but I can't get rid of them because I don't have any others! If anyone knows of somewhere that has good opaque tights, I'm all ears.

Have a lovely Thursday.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Linking here, here, here, here, and here.

6 comments on "take me out baby i want to go sail tonight"
  1. I <3 your tee.
    Kudos to you for waking up early for photos... I oughta do that, it's not as hot then!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute t shirt- and so funny about the tights.. but they are worn in and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit!!
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO cute! I love that skirt and the tee you chose is awesome! I love skip and whistles stuff. I have a sweatshirt from them! Im always looking for opaque tights, it's hard to find really good ones. A lot of times I just get the shinier leggings from forever 21 that look more like tights but are completely opaque.
    Oh and my biker short leggings! So...they've been super hard to find lately.. I have a pair from modcloth but they don't sell them anymore :( I also bought one from wet seal and one from Deb's but it was a long time ago. I would honestly check eBay!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Look what I just found!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-Size-Biker-Short-Leggings-17-Basic-Solid-Plain-Stretch-Yoga-Pants-/150933112362?pt=US_Womens_Leggings&var=&hash=item232450862a

      Delete