Top Social

life lately

Sunday, August 11, 2013
Cute food at Lindsey's bridal shower!


Have you ever had Eli's root beer? Pretty sure it's the best ever.






  1. eighteen dollars
Dang! Well, sorry to be MIA!
Things that have been happening lately...
- school
- working
- events

So... boring. Lindsey's bridal shower was cute. How cute of an idea is it to play bridal bingo?! CUTEST.
Jake and I went to the flea market today. It really wasn't super cool. There was just a lot of junk and it was overpriced. I did get a cute shirt for $10. So, that was good. I randomly wanted an antler, so that was weird considering my attitudes towards hunting and animals. This skull thing was super cool though. I really wanted to paint it and then use it on my table ha ha. But, then I realized I didn't have a kitchen table... and also that it was $35... so there went that dream.

That's pretty much been it though. I should finish up my class on Wednesday, so that will be exciting. We will then see whether or not I get my financial aid! Ah!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment