Top Social

wedding tres

Wednesday, August 21, 2013







Well, wedding season is definitely in full swing around here. Aside from our own, we've already been to two, and we have two more coming up! Five weddings in one summer folks, that's the way it's done.

It turns out weddings are a lot more fun when they aren't your own, ha ha. This was my sister-in-laws and it was gorgeous! I felt like Chuck and Blair were going to walk in at any second.

Speaking of Chuck and Blair, I bought the final season and it got sent to my mom's house. So, after three days of waiting, she finally brought it to my work, where I left it sitting on the floor. I'm not scheduled again until next Tuesday! Ah! I would just swing by and get it, but it takes 30 minutes to get there. I don't know. It's actually probably worth it. Serena was just so annoying in that final episode. Plus we all love us some Dan Humphrey.

FAN GIRLING OVER.

In other news, I am considering changing the title of this blog to "Almost". Here's how it went.
Fall 2012: did really bad and got a low gpa, and got placed on academic warning.
Winter 2013: tried really hard to raise my gpa, and ended up with a 1.96, meaning I was .04 away from a 2.0 and got placed on academic probation.
Summer 2013: took two independent study classes to raise my gpa to a 2.0, in order to get my financial aid. In my most recent class, I needed to get a 92%. Guess what I got? A 91.32%. Consequently, my gpa is a 1.99. LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Guy, I am missing out on literally thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars because I am .01 away from the gpa requirement.

Worst. Luck. Ever.

IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING COLLEGE DO NOT TAKE IT EASY AND BREEZE THROUGH YOUR FIRST SEMESTER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR COLLEGE CAREER.

Anyways. I photographed the moon last night, but it was cloudy. So, that tomorrow.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "wedding tres"
  1. Beautiful post! Love your blog, please check out mine @ http://www.ingenuequirks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete