Top Social

vegetarian tacos - vacos

Tuesday, July 22, 2014



VACOS YOU GUYS. LET'S EAT VACOS. Usually tacos are never my thing. With fake meat they taste too real and gross me out, and I don't like beans. So, basically #situations. But, QUINOA YOU GUYS. These are delish. Also, super easy to make. So, double yay.

Also, Limca is always a must when passing the Indian market. 

But, basically 1/4 cup of quinoa is enough for like 2 or 3 tacos, so let that guide you. Also, I like cranberries, olives, and cheese. I usually do tomatoes, but woe is the garden right now.

So far this is the only quinoa recipe I have liked! If you have any good recipes for quinoa things, let me know.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

4 comments on "vegetarian tacos - vacos"
  1. Vacossssssssssssssss. YUM. I've been craving tacos but couldn't think of a good AND vegetarian way to make them. Thank you for rescuing my life. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just discovered your blog and I'm in love with your photography! I wish I could dive into this taco right now and eat the whole plate, so delicious!

    www.journeysthroughmeadows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me about this Limca. I have no idea what it is, but that pretty bottle makes me want to drink the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete