Top Social

things lately

Saturday, July 19, 2014
Wednesday I hung out with this fool and her cousin rented puppies! They were seriously sooooo cute. How weird is it that there's a company that lets you rent puppies? Haha I don't understand, but am glad it's a thing. Also, making apps with the Partyparty app is one of the best things.




Also, me and Alena matched accidentally and that was cute.


So, shout out to Avery for telling me about Guru's tofu tacos. They are literally sooo good I can't even handle.


Sunsets have been extra beautiful lately, for whatever reason.


SOOOOOO. I have been finding TONS of spiders lately and it's the grossest thing. Wednesday I found 1, Thursday 5, and Friday 6. So, Friday I went and got some bug bombs to get rid of them all. I caught two spiders in a jar and wanted to take them down to the agriculture building and find out what kind of spiders they are (btw, she said either hobo or house... haha!) and I accidentally locked my keys in the house. Our spare key didn't work on the deadbolt, so I had to break into my house! It was creepily easy. I popped the screen out and then slid the window open and hopped in haha. Trixie was literally so confused the whole time.


Then, this morning my mother and I went to the farmer's market! It was pretty fun. They had really good strawberry basil lemonade with mint. I got some flavored honey sticks, because what even are those, ya know? Also some guy was selling five cucumbers or squash for $2! Oh, and I got like, 10 cups of blackberries for $4. Sooo many good deals you guys, so many good deals.


Waffle Love for breakfast because pearl sugar makes for the most delicious waffles.



Chats with the mother!

Basically everything else that has been going on has been school. I'm almost done with my class, so yay for that. Jake gets home soon from his camping adventure, and I'm so anxious! He was gone for four days, which has never happened before during our marriage. So, it was sad spending a night alone, but then I remembered how I don't mind being alone and was fine haha. I got A LOT of school done, so that was good. As well as some other stuff I've been meaning to do, but I can't wait until he comes home and we can binge watch The X-Files and eat delicious food. AH!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

3 comments on "things lately"
  1. Rent puppies?! That is insane and so good! I feel like if the uni rented out puppies the (uni) world would be a better place haha. Also, waffles?! YUM. I might make my version of waffles for dinner tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun time! I want to try a waffle from a waffle truck so bad, but they don't have any up here! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh, yay puppies! and now i also want a waffle, it looks so, so good.
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete