Top Social

a happy list: 23

Monday, July 28, 2014

getting an a on my final and also finishing my class / getting a $5 tip / drinking a limca / matterhorn french toast / the episode of modern family where they go to vegas / trixie's dinosaur costume / the 50-year-old customer who complimented my headband / finally going on a sunset bike ride / getting my hair dyed by my nice co-worker who is amazing / watching wicker park (and mega-obsessing)

some LLOL (literally laugh out loud) things people have said this week:

(in the car, driving out of the wal-mart parking lot, headed home)
me: "anyways, but hey. let's go to taco time."
jake: "GEEZ UM! nice move emily!!!! that's why you're here! that's why you're here!!"

(while eating french toast)
jake: i'm a simple man when it comes to french toast.

(my mom walks in the door)
my mom: i'm going to dinner with some friends tonight so i'll be home later.
me: ok. what friends are you going to dinner with?
my mom: emily, you're all up in my business!

(while going through our candy bin)
jake: i feel bad for not eating this candy.
me: it's ok, just throw it away.
jake: but it's like, i don't eat TAFFY in my free time.

definitely posting this a day late, but it doesn't matter because i have been so productive with time i can't even apologize for neglecting this little cyberspace. birthday/graduation is looking more and more like a real thing that can happen!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Here are some internet things to make you happy. John Legend's most beautiful music video, this cute baby smiling, this magnet, rupert lamontagne's "50 girls of summer"
3 comments on "a happy list: 23"
  1. that top photo is the best & the comment from your mom! haha totally something my mom would say!
    to answer your question on my post, i took them with a gopro so they are all a little fish eyed :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, that music video! Love. Thanks for sharing.
    And that smiling baby is making me real impatient.
    Also, congrats on the A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me giggle ! So beautiful. It always brightens up my day when I get compliments off people :)

    Journeysthroughmeadows.com

    ReplyDelete