Top Social

summer scenes

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cute notebooks from Tiny Prints call for some serious evaluations of graduation. I've pretty much decided that working has been extremely detrimental to my graduation plan, and that it's time to get back on track. Even if it means doing school for 12 hours a day. Thankfully fall semester is looking simple enough I might be able to squeeze a few classes in there. But, I'm definitely wayyyyy more obsessed with school than I should be, so I'm also trying to do fun things and not get too obsessed with graduating on my birthday.


All the videos I have to watch for class have me doing my nails quite often.





Having a Hokulia so close to our house has seriously been soooo amazing. I heard somewhere that the coconut ice cream was good, so I got it, but then remembered that I don't like ice cream haha. It really was beautiful though!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
5 comments on "summer scenes"
  1. I love the colors on that notebook!!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shaved ice looks soooo good! & i really like your leggings, where'd you find those?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll have to get one of those notebooks now, super cute! & probably those leggings too. far out!

    cortswayoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you get to graduate so soon. You're one smart lady.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this ice cream looks soo weird and crazy but beautiful as well! haha , wonder what it tastes like :) xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete