Top Social

weekend: corner bakery

Sunday, April 6, 2014



So I ordered these bottles with attachable tips on Amazon, and they do the most beautiful henna! You know usually the stream is really thick? Well, that's always bothered me, because I've only ever wanted a pine tree and it's been pretty much impossible. I did this in the car while waiting for Jake, and I love the way it turned out! I'm obsessed now and just want to henna every part of my body!

Afterwards, we went to Corner Bakery to celebrate Jake killin' it. He got an internship, and a 98% on his finance test in one day! Killin' it. It was super good! I've never been there before, and I was obsessing with their baby bundt cakes. Like, anything smaller than the normal size is already incredibly cute, ya know? But like, inserting "baby" in the title kills me. I die.







After dinner we went to The Wall to see one of my friend's bands play! It was really fun. I love watching like, beginning bands. They have such a cute air about them. You know they are just like, dying with happiness to be playing for a crowd at last, ya know? 


Here goes the start of another week of school! Ah!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Trying to earn money for packets so I can graduate in December! So, mini shoots for $50! 50 edited images on a disc:) email me if you're interested! Click the "photography" tab to see my email address and past shoots!
3 comments on "weekend: corner bakery"
  1. that mini bundt cake looks like the best, ever!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also obsessed with miniature and baby sized things. Like those little gum packs? and mini boxes of cereal? If i ever see mini things I usually take pictures and send them to everyone like, "OHMYGOSH LOOK HOW CUTE" and everyone hates me a little. Also, if you like pesto, their pesto pasta is the best in all the land. You two are the cutest little married couple and I love it. One day when I'm not a poor college student I'm going to have to take photos for me.

    xoxo,
    mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yum, all that food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete