Top Social

guest post: jessi

Friday, April 18, 2014
School is almost out! Like, I can't remember what it's like to have free time. By this time next week I will be at a wedding enjoying delicious foods, knowing that I am done with school and moving. Probably there will be tons of unpacking to do, BUT THE GLASS IS HALF FULL. I will be able to get back to normal every day stuff like teen soaps, breakfast, and taking pictures of nothing. Ya know.

Anyways, today's guest post is by Jessi! I love her blog, because her style is ah-mazing. Like, for real. She's the closest to my style as far as bloggers go, so I love getting ideas from her. Plus, can we just verbally agree that her hair is beautiful?! I'm so jealous!! Anyways, without further ado...

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

sheinside, anniversary, floral 276

Hey friends! I'm filling in for Emily today.

Glad she asked, she's one of the coolest people I know. We've actually only met in real life a couple times but reading her blog makes me feel like I know her.... you know how that works! Anywho, I blog over at Haircut & General Attitude about my daily style and little bits of life. I'm also a bank teller during the day (so exciting I know) and this is what I wore to work the other day. Pretty simple look, but this skirt is so awesome it doesn't need much dressing up. I'm a sucker for anything floral, including floral crowns and fresh bouquets. I'm also a sucker for these "rock" necklaces - or whatever they're called. I think I'm starting a collection. I might just wear them all at once sometime. When I like something I tend to get carried away, haha. In kind of the same sense I tend to throw too many standout pieces together sometimes so I've been trying to kind of simplify my style lately. A knotted white t-shirt and some neutral heels finished this look off nicely. (and my favorite frames since my eyes are boycotting my contacts lately)

sheinside, anniversary, floral 297
sheinside, anniversary, floral 337
sheinside, anniversary, floral 315
PicMonkey Collage1
sheinside, anniversary, floral 320

Outfit Details:
Skirt - H&M
Tee - Downeast
Necklaces - Craft fair // c/o Olive Deer
Bag - Target
Frames - Firmoo
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Do you see what I mean?! Ah-mazing. Anyways, thanks Jessi for posting! Good luck to all of you who are battling final exams and projects. The end is near!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "guest post: jessi"
  1. Love it!
    And I agree with you about her hair; it's gorgeous!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete