Top Social

guest post: beverly

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I'm so excited about this guest post, because Beverly was my very first blogging friend! Plus, she's the only blogging friend I've met in real life (who I didn't know before). She's basically awesome and an awesome photographer and also a fellow vegetarian. Yay for fellow vegetarians. Anyways, she's really cool and I'm so happy she agreed to post! School is forever crazy. Without further ado... here's Beverly!

Hello readers of Some Girl! I'm Beverly and I blog over at What a Day. I've seen these lists popping up around the blogosphere and I am not the type of person to wait around to be "tagged" in order to post my own. I'm such a rebel.

10 things you should know if we're going to be BFFs:
  1. I still watch cartoons and I will always watch cartoons. My favorites right now are Regular Show, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe (basically Cartoon Network knows what's up), Bob's Burgers, Frozen, and Bee and Puppycat. Also I really like anime.... 
  2. I love cartoons because I laugh at everything. I will probably make you feel like a comedian. 
  3. I am a night owl. I'm like a little kid that never wants to go to bed on time. 
  4. I cannot listen to country music. It's just not my taste. Unless it's Taylor Swift or Johnny Cash. 
  5. I'll want to introduce you to new music and I'll expect you to do the same for me. Also, I would love to be the DJ if we ever go on road trips. 
  6. I love musicals and I love to sing along. Please don't be too annoyed if we're watching one and I sing every word. This happens especially when watching The Nightmare Before Christmas or Across the Universe.
  7. If we ever exercise together, don't judge me too harshly on my lack of athleticism.  
  8. My house is messy. If you come over unexpectedly, prepare yourself. 
  9. I like to read, but I'm not a bookworm. (I wish I were.) Please refer me to your favorite books! This is the only way I will actually read. 
  10. I'm having a baby in September. We can still be friends, right? 
Other rando facts about me: I love hugs! But I'll respect your space if you don't. I'm a photographer, so let me practice on you. I'm married. We're moving to Arizona in June. I have the biggest sweet tooth with the cavities to prove it. (I guess I'm not too proud about that.)

I want to tag everyone to answer these questions, too. Go for it! And maybe make a link to your posts here in the comment section so I can come back and look through them.

- - - - -

I'm definitely making a list! Thanks Beverly!
Be sure to check her out!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment on "guest post: beverly"
  1. I'm such a night owl, too! And neither am I an athlete. Haha, great list!

    ReplyDelete