Top Social

easter

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I really suck at taking pictures. I always forget. I bring my camera everywhere, but rarely use it haha. These are some my sister took when the babies were having their easter egg hunt. Awesomely enough, we had an "adult easter egg hunt" later that day and scored some mega candy and even some money eggs! I'm glad my brother-in-law is so kidlike... sometimes, haha. But, anyways, we got some cute easter baskets from both my mom and Jake's mom. So, overall a good day in my book.

We are trying to not buy any food until we move, so basically we have been living off of vending machines, candy, and fast food. Healthy over here.

One more final left and then I'm FREE. So excited. So excited. I made a day in the life video, but then realized it's horrible quality so it will not be appearing on here. I need a new camera body. Preferably one that has video capability and good ISO quality. Any opinions? I'm leaning towards the Nikon D5200 or D7100. But, who knows. Not me.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
6 comments on "easter"
  1. Love your dress! Alex and I did an adult Easter egg hunt too, and we made $31!! That's my kind of Easter egg hunt haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adult easter egg hunt! What an idea.
    You both look cute. Utah seems like such a lovely place in spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute are you two! love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO familiar. HOW DO I KNOW YOU? Haha. But seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute. you and jake are the cutest.

    xo. m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, an adult easter egg hunt sounds like so much fun!
    and lovely pictures :))
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete