Top Social

wedding season

Saturday, April 26, 2014
I don't know about the rest of the world, but wedding season is in full bloom here in little ole Utah County. We're going to a reception next week, 2 in June, 1 in July, and 1 in August (that I'm super excited to be photographing!). I'm probably forgetting a couple, but gosh dang! I'm excited! We recently went to a wedding, and I decided to borrow my sister's camera that can actually handle ISO and do some practice shots for the wedding I'm shooting in August.


Wedding-attending essentials! Gotta have those girl scout cookies, am I right? Also, am I the only one who can only handle heels when they are in the form of wedges? I need to start woman-ing it up.






Ok, I am obsessed with Jake's teeth. Like, his front teeth are so cute. I can't even handle it sometimes. This is probably my second favorite photo of them... as strange as that sounds haha.


Probably one of the few selfies we have taken. Only using a 35mm lens can do that to you.






Cute husband who holds my bag when I'm too much of a wimp. #reasonswhyilovehim


It was raining when we drove up to the reception, so naturally I ended up taking like a million pictures of the mountains. I've decided to break it up a lil' bit though. So... part 2 coming soon!

In other news, finals went pretty well. I'm glad their done, and I really only didn't do good on one of them. However, I spoke up about my feelings pertaining to the test, so we'll see if they get curved or changed. Sidenote: always speak up about things you feel are unfair, because most of the time the professor just didn't realize they had that many crazy hard options. Speaking up can really do good!

Now I just have to wait to see if I get a job and then I'll start on packets! If not then it's back to school for this sista.

But anyways! Life is good.
Don't let people push you around or make you feel bad about yourself.
Define yourself by your own opinion of yourself and not other's!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "wedding season"
  1. Hi Emily!
    I love your blog. It is so cute! You and your husband are also adorable. Gorgeous pics of the temple!!
    xoxo
    kar

    ReplyDelete