Top Social

annoying things that have happened

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Yesterday was not a good day in the non-annoying department. I feel like I need to address the issue of having no food in our apartment. We are moving tonight, so I didn't want to have to pack like a million food things and have my produce get all bruised and disgusting. So, we decided to just live off what we have currently. It's a fun game we like to play called "Let's See How Long We Can Go Without Grocery Shopping". There is also "Let's See How Long We Can Go Without Spending Money". My favorite is the first. Jake's favorite is the last.



Observe below, the pressed tofu with bread crumbs. Also observe the bite taken out of the one on the right. That bite was the only bite that was enjoyed. And even then, only because it was the first.

School is over though. Who wants to hang out?

XOXO
- - - - -
E
2 comments on "annoying things that have happened"
  1. YOU ARE ADORABLE but I'm sorry things are so crappy. Moving sucks, we just did it a month ago and I totally understand the no grocery shopping struggle. Good luck today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with you, please make 1,000 more of these videos. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete