Top Social

School Organization Hack

Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Hi! If you've ever wondered how I got my Bachelor's degree in 2 1/2 years, THIS is how. This hack literally saved me during my 18 credit semesters.

Step 1.) Gather all the syllabuses (syllabi?) for your classes.

Step 2.) Create an Excel document like this. You'll have 3 columns: due date, assignment name, and class. Go through each syllabus and insert the assignments, readings, tests, basically anything with a due date. Once they are all entered, you will sort the document by date. Pictured below is what mine looked like before it was sorted.

Step 3.) Organize the cells by date.

Step 4.) Pull up a calendar and color code the weeks.


Step 5.) Go kick butt! I took 18 credit semesters and this hack was a lifesaver to juggling 5/6 classes every semester. You'll never forget an assignment again!


XOXO
- - - - -
E

2 comments on "School Organization Hack"
  1. This is such a great idea. I am going to use this for when I go back to uni next year. Hopefully this helps me stayed organised and do well. Thank you for sharing.

    Sarah's Abode -xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me. I always took only 12 credits a semester and graduated in 5 years XD I also changed my major twice....

    ReplyDelete