Top Social

A Happy List: 115 - Utah Edition

Monday, April 25, 2016
Today, we are moving to New York City! I tried to make a happy list that was "Utah Edition", but I started rambling on each point. So, I'm going to simplify it and if you have any questions or want any clarification, I trust you'll comment :)

If you like outdoor stuff, there are lots of fun outdoor things to do here.
It's SUPER safe. You can do pretty much whatever and be fine.
Everyone is Mormon, so you don't have to explain yourself.
The cost of living is really inexpensive in most areas.
Neighborhoods are really close/friendly.
Almost all our family lives here.
All the unique food places.
People are friendly.
The weather!
Park City.

It's a weird feeling to finally be moving after wanting to so badly for so many years! Our time in Utah has been good, but we are both definitely ready to move on and start what we have been calling "our real lives" hahaha. I'm making vlogs about our move, so if you aren't already subscribed to me on YouTube, go do so here!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment