Top Social

The Beef Theory

Friday, April 1, 2016
I have this theory that beef makes me literally sick. I don't know how or why, but anytime I eat those "fake beefs" by Boca or whoever, I feel so sick. Two nights ago I ate (fake) meatballs and spaghetti. I was feeling a little gross, so I went to bed early.

OK YOU GUYS. I ended up throwing up not 1, not 2, BUT 3 TIMES THAT NIGHT... Amongst other things... I haven't thrown up for a really long time, and I hate throw up. (Like I would rather clean up any bodily function OTHER than throw up. Especially dog throw up. Ugh. Don't even get me started.)

The first time I threw up I came back to bed and literally BAWLED to Jake. Like, shaky breath, alligator tears, everything. He was so confused lol.

So yeah. I'm feeling better today but still only eating apples and saltine crackers. Basically, I plan on remaining a vegetarian forever (sorry Mom), but I am *oVeR* those fake beefs ugh. DX

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment