Top Social

A Happy List: 113

Tuesday, April 12, 2016
This is the literal couch of my dreams. It's at a store called At Home and is only $500!!! I am so mad though, because they don't ship anywhere. And the closest store to the city is in Virginia like 1,000 miles away. :( Someone buy it so I can live vicariously.
Sleeping in between Trixie and Jake. I call it "sandwiched between baes".
Realizing we only have one more Monday until we move to New York.
Going strong with no soda even while there is Diet Coke in my fridge.
Deep cleaning 2 out of the 4 rooms I need to clean before we move.
All kitchenware from Anthropologie. It's too cute.
When Trixie takes her medicine quickly.
Finishing our kitchen list + carts.
Hires Big H fries + frysauce.
The tofu at P.F. Changs.
Getting carried to bed.

- - - - -
My mom: "I haven't had vegetables yet today. Usually all I eat is vegetables!"

My mom to my grandma: "Mom here's some strange candy you could buy."

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment