Top Social

Recipe Successes!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016
There is nothing I hate more than trying a new recipe and absolutely hating it. I have been having killer luck lately and thought I'd share!

I made these avocado egg rolls (a Cheesecake Factory favorite of mine) and they were delicious! They originially had 1/4 of onion, but after tasting them I've decided not to use the onion next time haha. (Original recipe found here.)


Next up: banana chocolate chip muffins. Originally found on Willivia's blog (which if you don't read already, you should definitely start). I didn't have allspice (what is that anyway?) but thought they were still pretty good without :)

I'm making eggplant paremesan tonight so cross your fingers for me! I've never had eggplant before (that I can remember) haha. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E



4 comments on "Recipe Successes!"
  1. I made those avocado egg rolls last week and they actually are amazing! I can't believe how easy they were to make! I'll have to try that muffin recipe next :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness i need this in my life. Your graphics are so lovely!
    |D I A N A|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those in my belly!!!!!!! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang look at you girl! Nice work on those egg rolls, they look absolutely delish!

    ReplyDelete