Top Social

MY PAPER GOT PUBLISHED IS THIS REAL LIFE

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

You guys! A paper I wrote in college got published in my college academic journal! It took almost 2 years after I wrote it and I had to make so many edits... but it got published so yay! To celebrate, we went to Slab. (This is the best pizza place in Utah, by the way. Take note.) We both ordered our pizzas. Me: The Meikel. Jake: The Thai Chicken. 

Then they bring us our pizzas and they were the same hahahahaha. Mine was just the veggie version lol. #greatmindsthinkalike

Afterward, we went to Kneader's to satisfy my sweet tooth. (Another Utah must visit. Chocolate croissant, mint brownie, french toast, veggie avocado sandwich on focaccia, ugh. It's all good.) 

That was pretty much our celebration. Am I the only person who celerates with food? Haha. I love what Tiina Fey says about food rewards in this Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. Watch it. It's good.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. I'm working on a comprehensive list of all the best places in Utah. Stay tuned :)

10 comments on "MY PAPER GOT PUBLISHED IS THIS REAL LIFE"
  1. Congratulations! I would love to read it and that pizza looks amazing!

    http://saranusagg.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slab is everything. Seriously never gets old. And who are you?!?!? Getting a paper published and all....so legit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Perfectionism and depression in the development of adolescent girls :) It was a literature review

      Delete
  4. Dang girl! Congrats! That's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What! I want to read it!
    Also I need pizza now so thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, congratulations! That's absolutely amazing. Well done to you! I also celebrate with food too;)

    Sarah's Abode -xx

    ReplyDelete