Top Social

Errands R Us

Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Isn't this the cutest planner?

CHIPOTLE IS COMING TO AMERICAN FORK. I AM SO EXCITED.


As much as I died of boredom over Christmas break, it was pretty nice to get ish done. One day we went to Target to return my planner. (It had a misprint of all the months under the wrong tab, ha!) I am obssed with this planner... well, actually with all of Target's planners right now. They are so cute. Run, don't walk, and get one of your own!!

We couldn't be in The Meadows without going to Five Guys. I am seriously obsessed with it lately. If you're veg, here's what you should get: grilled cheese - add tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, and onions. You're welcome. We also tried their Oreo shake. It was pretty good! My favorite shake is still at Shake Shack. I had never had a shake I liked until I tried theirs <3 #truelovewaits. 

Anyway! I'm trying to photograph more every day things so I have more pictures to edit and post. I think it will help a lot with feeling depressed and anxious if I can come home almost every day and edit some photos :). So, that's why there are going to be some more random posts haha.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Do Five Guys outside of Utah have fry sauce at the them? Please tell me yes.

P.P.S. If you go to Utah Guide under the "Categories" you can see all the local (and some not local) places we've been to :). I'm planning on making a more offical guide once we move, but for now that's all I have.
2 comments on "Errands R Us"
  1. i need to go to five guys RIGHT this second!!! that burger looks amazzzzzing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your new layout!! it looks so nice & clean & fresh, perfect for the new year. & your new planner is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete