Top Social

A Happy List: 102

Monday, January 25, 2016



(I did better at photographing my "happy moments" this week! Yay!)

-

Getting disconnected during not 1, but 2 trainings and talking to myself like an idiot while they watched me take a selfie... completely unaware that we had been disconnected hahahahahahah.
When my coworkers matched my NYC wrist countdown by writing "so sad" on theirs lol.
Having 2 new recipes I tried this week turn out great! I'll post them later.
Discovering vintage magazines at a market and trying collage art.
Finally getting new sheets! I'll report back on them in a few :)
When I accidentally dressed like Where's Waldo.
Having a great conversation with my coworker.
When Jake calls Trixie Rikki-Roo.
Facetiming for the first time.
Slab's new pizza flavor.

-

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway! The winner will be contacted directly. Let me know if you think I should do more giveaways like that. :)

XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment on "A Happy List: 102"