Top Social

Kneader's Gingerbread Men Recipe

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

At one point, this gingerbread cookie recipe was posted on a new's site (I think KUTV or something. They were for the mummies Kneader's sells during Halloween.), but the page has since expired and it is NO WHERE else on the internet. These are literally the best gingerbread cookies you'll ever eat, so it needs to be shared.

I'm new to this whole bake-food-and-photograph-it-beautifully-thing, so you'll have to excuse my sub par photos :).

ONTO THE RECIPE!



I, of course, had to make a ginger family haha. Trixie looks like a dinosaur, but what can you do lol. 

Here's the recipe! You can print this image and add it to your recipe book. (Which I recommend because everyone will love you and your clan of ginger people.)




XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. If you make these let me know how you like them!

Post Comment
Post a Comment