Top Social

1 1 - 2 0 - 2 0 1 3

Wednesday, November 20, 2013




It's like you're walking down the road and you see a bundle of tangled rope thrown to the side. 
You want so badly to untangle the rope.
You turn around and walk in the opposite direction.

Ha ha this is what my writing teacher said about dealing with messy people.
I thought it was good advice.
Also, a good metaphor.
When I wrote that the first time, I definitely spell it like meth-a-phor. I guess something's on my mind...
Kidding. Of course.

I miss the days when I would take random pictures and post them, so these are from the past.
I need to take pictures more.
It's a positive thing, right? So, positivity FTW.
My father-in-law thought that meant f*** the world haahahahah. 
Anyways, off to do more homework so yay for life all the time because I actually really do like doing homework and that's not even a lie at all.

XOXO
- - - - - 
E



1 comment on "1 1 - 2 0 - 2 0 1 3"
  1. I love your dress ,too cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Xx
    Miyaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete