Top Social

1 1 - 2 4 - 2 0 1 3

Sunday, November 24, 2013
We finally got these photos down! Yi!


Knitting hats for friends.

Am I the only one who eats cereal on a daily basis?

Our festive bedroom! I love christmas lights!

LOL. We tried to take a mirror picture. For some reason my camera is always the dumbest with what could have been the cutest pictures! Worst! But, in good news our mirror was absolutely disgusting in this photo, and I mastered photoshop and edited it all out! So... filtered views of my life... here you go.

This week was pretty good! 
I basically spent most days prior to Wednesday working on my literature review. So, that's always a good time.

Tuesday, my friend came down to visit and we tried out a local soda joint called "Sodalicious". It was pretty good, except they didn't put peppermint in my hot chocolate or give me the popcorn I ordered ha ha. 

Friday night we went to the art museum and got sundaes from Baskin Robbins. I've never had one before and it was delicious! There is something about ice cream with candy bars mixed in. DELICIOUS. Then, we watched The Killing, which if you haven't watched, you definitely should. It's an amazing murder mystery series on Netflix. The killer-reveal makes me gasp out loud every time!

Saturday, we went to my mother-in-law's pre-thanksgiving dinner, since we are not going to be at actual thanksgiving with them. There was tons of food and it was all delicious! It's fun experiencing how other families celebrate their holidays. I have decided that I will forever be a fan of chocolate cream pie. Afterwards, we caught up on some laundry and The Walking Dead. Is that television show just done progressing or...? I hope it's better tonight! They need some conflict! 

We went to the outlets at Traverse Mountain afterwards, and did some shopping. The J. Crew there is amazing! Also, one of my friends works there, so, always a plus. We saw Catching Fire after that, and it was amazing! After I see movies like that I always spend ridiculous amounts of time imagining what I would do if that really happened ha ha ha. I've decided that once we graduate and get money, we need to get a cedar chest full of weapons like daggers, swords, guns, and ammo, so in case zombies do take over, we won't be involved in the rush to the gun store. I feel like the first 24 hours would be the hardest to survive. 
Anyways.

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment