Top Social

that time we went to the women's expo

Sunday, September 15, 2013





So, on Saturday we went and visited my mother at the women's expo where she was working a booth.
Gosh, those places are horrendous! I hate the fact that people will literally just stop in the middle of the isle and look around. It's like, do you not realize that there are people trying to walk behind you?

Worst.

Anyways. We got some grub and GTFOed that place. This necklace is going to be on All Things Lovely Daily Deals, so keep an eye out! And follow us on instagram if you want sneak peaks of what's coming up.

We were both wearing leather leggings, so naturally a photo op.
After Jake was done snapping our photos we were teasing him about it being his turn and look at these beauties! LOL. I can't stop laughing at his stance in the first one.




We decided to take to take a picture, because we don't have a whole lot of normal quality photos. My sister was literally rolling around on the ground, so... so much for that!

In essence the expo was pretty terrible, but it did look like there were lots of cool things to buy and sample. Maybe when I overcome my annoyance of strangers getting in my way and claustrophobia I will brave the crowds.

Until then.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment