Top Social

life lately as seen from my iphone

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

1.) So, basically my Tuesdays are spent painting. Pros: I get to complete paintings and watch of Criminal Minds. Cons: Jake has work and school all day (literally) that day, so we are apart and it is really sad and I really miss him while he is gone.

2.) A feast according to the us. Which is really sad considering it was quesdillas and two fruits. Eh. One of these days I'll find the time to put some effort into what food goes into my mouth.

3.) Awesome pictures my husband takes of me while I'm sleeping. My brother-in-law did this for the longest time, seeing as I fell asleep everywhere at all times. It seems the tradition has been passed down. So embarrassing.

4.) So, Jake had a canker sore and would only smile like this for about two days. How cute is that?!

5.) I literally laughed out loud when this happened. Sooooo funny. The girl who posted it is someone I used to work with. I didn't mean any harm! I was just stating facts! I really really wasn't trying to be mean or anything, and didn't event think about it as a mean thing to say to someone. However, when I saw what a girl had commented after me (not the girl who posted it) I sort of felt bad. But honestly, who doesn't know Marilyn Monroe committed suicide?! LOL and also the fact that I was called a "chick" and a "douche" in the same sentence was so funny. Not even being sarcastic right now.

6.) How big are those tires? Naturally we freaked out and had a whole conversation about it. Life.

7.) Cute new screen savers left on my phone when I am taking a shower. Points, JC. Points.

8.) I went with Jake to school (he goes at night) and read a shiz ton of stuff about stats and also feminism and felt rather proud of my accomplishment. Also, might I just take this moment to say I have 100% in all of my classes and I don't feel one bit braggy about that because I got a 1.82 freshman year.
Tables are turning, my friends.

That's life in a nutshell.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "life lately as seen from my iphone"