Top Social

neata frita

Tuesday, September 10, 2013




So, yesterday my friend and I went and checked out the Frita exhibit. It was really interesting to learn about her life. I would regurgitate it, but I get a feeling nobody cares ha ha. There was a picture of her in my psychology textbook one time, but I didn't really think anything of it other than "that lady has a unibrow". The old photographs of her were pretty cool though.

Afterwards we went to Coffee Pod and plot twist they have delicious strawberry-vanilla Italian sodas. So, that was a cool discovery.

Yay for art.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Notice that picture with the mirror... Normal people would have fit perfectly but they didn't account for the midgets of the world!
1 comment on "neata frita"
  1. I'd love to go to Frida exhibition! I remember I saw her "The Broken Column" painting, I was really amazed by her work. Then I did a bit of a research and it was so interesting to know her background and the reason why she made that painting.

    ReplyDelete