Top Social

a lame "about me" video because life

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


OH. EM. GEE. Sorry to post another vid, but I don't want to neglect my cyberspace and also need to do something non school related or work related or I will go OUTTA MY MIND. Please excuse my constant mess ups on words. It's been a long day.
Leave a link if you decided to make a video and answer these questions!

1.) Were you named after anyone?
2.) When was the last time you cried?
3.) Do you like your handwriting?
4.) What is your favorite lunch meat?
5.) Do you have kids?
6.) If you were another person would you be friends with you?
7.) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
8.) Do you still have your tonsils?
9.) Would you bungee jump?
10.) What is your favorite cereal?
11.) Do you until your shoes when you take them off?
12.) Do you think you are strong?
13.) What is your favorite ice cream?
14.) What is the first thing you notice about people?
15.) Red or pink?
16.) What is your lease favorite thing about yourself?
17.) Who do you miss the most?
18.) What is the spark feature that has helped you the most? lol
19.) What color of shoes are you wearing?
20.) What was the last thing you ate?
21.) What are you listening to right now?
22.) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
23.) Favorite smells?
24.) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
25.) Mountain hideaway or beach house?

That's all. Sorry I'm lame today.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Much thanks to Beverly for telling me how to make my videos beautifully clear like hers.

1 comment on "a lame "about me" video because life"
  1. omgeesh, I listened to that same Flaming Lips song the other day. And I remember working at Sonic and having to change out the soda syrup. And I had to lift them while wearing roller blades. So. It actually got easier the longer I worked there, but if I had to lift the box above my head to place it, I always asked someone else to do it.

    Also I would never ever bungee jump either.

    ReplyDelete