Top Social

Neil's Donuts

Thursday, February 23, 2017
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I MISS THE FOOD IN UTAH!! Utah has such good food places. This past weekend we decided to explore a bit and go to a new donut shop. It was a bit of a drive from where we live, but hey. Anything to get out of the house, right? 😂


This road is one of my favorite to drive in Connecticut.


Ok so J loved his donut (obviously). His consensus was, "If you live close, then go. But if not, then Donut Crazy is fine." Lol.


My donut was good too, but honestly there is nothing I miss more than the chocolate cake donut with chocolate frosting at Provo Bakery. NEED.

We try to be adventurous but also it's hard when you live in a state where you haven't accumulated hundreds of recommendations lol. I laugh at all the Connecticut jokes people make. They says it's like a no mans land between Boston and New York City and I'm like, "ACCURATE."

Life is weird and it takes a while to figure out what you do and don't like, but I guess I'm glad that I'm closer to knowing what I like than I was a year ago lol.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment