Top Social

A Happy List: 153

Monday, February 6, 2017


(Keeping this one short because it's 10:30pm and I still have tons of reading to do before class tomorrow.)

Trixie is at a kennel right now while my mom is in Hawaii. The guy there has been taking such good care of her! She wasn't doing well the first few days so he made her chicken noodle soup and a bed by the heater. It's actually kind of sad because she might think my mom is getting rid of her (the trip is 9 days and she has never stayed at a kennel before) but it's so sweet the guy is taking such good care of her. My mom and I talked and decided that the second my mom can see she is in any pain, she will put her down. I just hope she makes it until my mom gets back from her trip, because how sad to die alone in a kennel after living with a family for 16 years!! :( Glad she is taken care of though!)
The feeling you get after seeing the OBGYN and knowing you won't have to go back for another year.
Seeing creatives from Utah excel and making art their job. Such an accomplishment <3
The Bachelor! How have I not watched it until now.
Keeping my goal of making comments in class.
Washington Square park when it's snowing.
Finding a pair of glasses that fits just right.
Being The Girl on the Train.
Pretzels with hummus.
By Chloe's branding.

J: "Em, I'm freaking goals right now."
Post Comment
Post a Comment