Top Social

Top 10 Favorite Bloggers!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015
I finally had time to make a video! I think I'm going to make more, so keep an eye peeled of vids are your thing :)

XOXO
- - - - -
E
 
8 comments on "Top 10 Favorite Bloggers!"
  1. Oooh cool video. I always love hearing which bloggers other people like. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only heard of two of these bloggers! Gonna have to check the rest of 'em out. Thanks for the recommendations. Cute vid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I'm glad you had only heard of two and I was able to give you some more recommendations! :)

      Delete
  3. i like watching your videos! this is such a good topic too, i love finding new blogs to check out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do too :) I have been in a blog slump lately, so if you have any favorites send them my way!

      Delete
  4. Yes!! Thank you for making this. I've been wanting to follow more bloggers lately and I didn't know how to find any good ones. ha. How pathetic is that? I've looked up the few on here I'd never heard of and so far I like what I see! :) Thanks again

    ReplyDelete