Top Social

22!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Saturday was my birthday, yay! I am now 22, aka I am now entering into the stage of life where no one can remember how old you are. Jake was like, "Yeah I know. I sometimes forget if I'm 23 or 24." HAHA. I feel like all the exciting ages are over :/ but whatev. 22 it is! And yes, my birthday song for this year was Taylor Swift. Could it be anything else?

We did my birthday with Jake's family earlier in the week and my birthday with my family on Sunday, so Saturday me and Jake spent the day together. We started with breakfast at Starbuck's, where I was too shy to tell them it was my birthday and get a free drink.



We finally saw Krampus!!!! It was so good haha. When we first saw the previews for it we were so confused, but the more we saw the preview the more we wanted to see it. It had some pretty LAWL moments, especially in the beginning. Also, I was not too shy to redeem my free popcorn email from Cinemark haha.


Jake surprised me with dinner at The Copper Onion! I have seriously wanted to eat here for FOREVER. I only hear good things.




Our verdict: The homemade bread - delicious. The steak fries - delicious. The cabonera pasta- Jake's favorite pasta he's ever had. The kale and walnut pesto - ok. The homemade honey and goat cheese ice cream - SO GOOD. THE BEST ICE CREAM I'VE EVER HAD. I was debating whether or not to get it because I'm not an ice cream person. (I know, I know.) But this ice cream was seriously so good. I would go there every day if I could!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment