Top Social

0 1 - 0 2 - 2 0 1 4

Thursday, January 2, 2014
Here are some photos from Christmas. As always, I didn't take pictures of the majority of things we did, but that's alright. On Christmas Eve, after Jake got off work we headed off to our Christmas festivities! We had a gourmet dinner at Jake's parents house and a little Christmas message. Then, we headed to my mom's house for some Christmas Eve games and present opening.  

This is my sister's golden retriever puppy! He's so cute.

Also, my hair has faded to green and I really like it! I'm actually currently in the process of adding some deep blue tones. I'm excited!




The above photo was taken on Christmas morning with some awesome magnifying camera filters Jake got me! We just kicked it on Christmas day and played some Super Nintendo, watched Prisoners (which was really good!) and ate Panda Express. I had a birthday meal to IHOP (like how do you even spell that? capitalized... not capitalized... acronym...), but they wouldn't let me use it because it was Christmas, so we decided we would rather have McDonald's. We tried to place our order to an automated message and then figured out McDonald's was probably closed, so we went to Panda Express instead!



I wanted to drive up the canyon after dinner, but it was already getting dark. We went to our favorite lookout point and watched the sunset. We haven't been there since our dating days, so it was fun going back and spending some one-on-one time. Venus was shining bright like always!





Thursday, we went over to Jake's parents house after Jake got off work. We opened presents and then headed to dinner. I experimented some more with my macro filters and decided I really do love them. I'm excited for spring when there are flowers and insects to photograph.




We went to Anchorman 2 after dinner... which was ok. I'm not sure if those type of movies are really my sense of humor, but I do like Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd. I really liked I Love You Man, so really anything that has Paul Rudd in it after watching that is pretty entertaining. And, Will Ferrell is forever Elf in my head.

Overall, it's been a very busy Christmas break!

Saturday we went to dinner and then to my sister's house for a pizza and game night.

Sunday, my sister and her family came over, and my mom too.

Tuesday, we went to my mom's house for a New Year's Eve party! We started with dinner and games there, and then we ran over to one of Jake's friends houses and said hello to them for a while. Then, we headed back to my mom's house to watch a movie and ring in the new year.

Wednesday, I went to lunch with two of my friends from dental assisting. Afterwards, Jake picked me up and we headed to his parents house, and then to his grandparents house for dinner and games! We got home last night and promptly fell asleep during the middle of our X-Files episode haha.

Today, I am eating donuts alone and watching One Tree Hill. Pretty pathetic! I can't wait for school to start again and for everything to go back to normal. The break has been nice, but I like the routine of school and the challenge it provides. Also, I feel like it's easier for me and Jake to actually date when school is in session, which is weird, because I would have thought we would go on more dates during the break, but nope! Haha. Any tips for how to still date while being in school, working, and having both your families living close? It seems like there's never any time after everything is said and done! Whenever I talk about time I always feel like such an old lady haha.


Anyways, I hope everyone had a great break and holiday season!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment