Top Social

0 1 - 2 9 - 2 0 1 4

Wednesday, January 29, 2014
These are from... last week sometime when I went to dinner with friends! We tried this  new place called The Wild Zucchini. It was like, street Italian food? I've never heard of it before. I got a tortilla with spaghetti noodles, marinara sauce, mushrooms, zucchini, and kalamata (?) olives. It was ok, but I wish I would have gotten the pizza or just normal pasta. 


We got froyo afterwards. I was halfway sad that they didn't have those mochi things. But, they had the little flavor balls, so all was good. What is mochi anyways? One time I saw this huge thing at the grocery story. It was like the size of half a loaf of bread, and I was like wtf is this thing. Maybe that's how big they originally are? Who knows. But, I freaking love those things in froyo. 




Do you ever make stupid photo mistakes? I should have changed the aperture, but I totally forgot. So, yay for out of focus pictures. Haha. 


I love catching up with old friends! I always forget how much fun they are, haha. Too bad they are leaving me for the air force and college :(. 

On another note, does Lucas from One Tree Hill wear eyeliner sometimes? I'm watching like, the middle of season 4, and I can swear he has eyeliner on! Weirdest.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment