Top Social

0 1 - 1 5 - 2 0 1 4

Wednesday, January 15, 2014







Some pictures from our canyon drive on Saturday.

The roads were better this time, so we could adventure more. The road to Squaw Peak and our camping spot were still shut off though, but we found a different road to explore. There were tons of cute cabins hidden in the trees by the road. I want to stay in one so badly! I thought we were going deeper and deeper into the forest, but then we popped out at Aspen Grove, haha. So, I guess they weren't "hidden-in-the-wood-cabins", but they were still so cute.

Watching all the people skiing down the slopes made us want to start snowboarding (skiing, for Jake) so badly! We decided next year we are going to get passes to Sundance. I'm excited! It's seriously so close to where we live, it would almost be stupid not to. Plus, I feel like snow sports are something I'll miss when/if we move out of Utah. Snowboarding is pretty much the only sporty thing I'm "into" and I feel like I could enjoy a lot. I'm excited for next winter! If any of you snowboard/ski... you're welcome to join me! I'll be out of school, which means UTTER BOREDOM. So, it will be nice to have something to do.


Here are my nails for this week! I really like them, except they have been chipping! The purple is from Dollar General. It's weird, because I would have thought it would take a million coats to look opaque, but it goes on quite nicely! But, it does chip. It's only Wednesday and four of my nails have chipped! Oh well. 

What nail polish brands have you found that hold up really well? Like, that go weeks without chipping? I'm in need of some good brand names.


And lastly, the giant donut Jake and I made at 10:30 pm. It wasn't the absolute best, but it sure was cute! 

Jake is so funny. I'll always ask him if he likes the recipe and wants me to keep it, or try some other recipes instead. (I don't want to have a plethora of mediocre recipes! Only delicious ones!) I didn't like this donut very much, and he agreed that we should try some more recipes. However, every day I come home there is a little bit of the donut gone. The night we made it there was about 3/4 left. The next day a couple bites were gone. And... a couple more the next day, a few more the next day, etc. I saw it last night and there are like three bites left! Haha! I guess even though it's not very good, it's addicting? Haha. 

Two of my books for school haven't come yet, which means I'm forever behind on my reading! It's easily going to be like a straight 6 hours of reading when they get here. Eh, what can you do, right? Anyways, I'm off to school! Have a good Wednesday!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
2 comments on "0 1 - 1 5 - 2 0 1 4"
  1. Those canyon pictures were captured perfectly. Can you believe how beautiful that waterfall was?

    xx Laur
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I live in Provo, too, and I love the canyon this time of the year. the mountains remind me of, like, stripey zebras or something. Can I ask what you use to process your photos? :)

    ReplyDelete