Top Social

0 1 - 2 3 - 2 0 1 4

Thursday, January 23, 2014
So, today I dyed the blue/green out of my hair! I really loved it and am so glad I did it, but I just felt like it showed my horribly damaged split ends too much ;), plus I don't want damage my hair by constantly re-dying it and using heat products. Oh, and I really missed my daily steaming hot showers! Haha, but I absolutely LOVED my hair when it was blue. Like, soooo much. Once my hair gets to the length I want, I might dye the ends again. But, I really loved my hair when it was black too! It's a totally dumb thing, but I feel like I can wear more when my hair is black? I don't know, that's probably not even true, but, I do love my black hair! I'll have to post pictures of it soon. 

These pictures were taken by my friend Mila! She texted me one day and asked if I wanted pictures of my hair or something, so of course I said yes! I'm glad I have these, because I can always remember my colored hair, haha. Also, this is probably as close to "fashion blogger" I'll ever get. I think I'm better behind the camera than in front of it ;)













Tomorrow we are going to the Midway ice castles! I'm so excited!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
2 comments on "0 1 - 2 3 - 2 0 1 4"
  1. okay...i am in love with that green in your hair & i have been toying with the idea of getting some pink tips for MONTHS. the only thing that is holding me back is i'm afraid as coming off unprofessional...at school & work. technically, nobody could do anything about it. buuuut i guess my question is this: do you feel like anyone has reacted poorly to it? i personally think it's adorable--and i probably can't get away with it when im 40 so i want it now!! but i just wonder if i'd lose any points in my bosses book. any thoughts on this?

    also your skirt is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH I WISH I WERE AS BRAVE AS YOU ARE. I'd love to do a color streak but I'm terrified. You pull it off so well.

    ReplyDelete