Top Social

HE'S A GOOD WRITER, FOR BEING FULL OF CRAP

Saturday, July 27, 2013







Well, as you may or may not be able to tell, I gave my blog a little bit of a makeover. Generally, I am pleased with the results. However, there are a few things I can't figure out for the life of me!
1.) How to change the font color of my title.
2.) How to change the font of my pages.
3.) How to make the background of my "welcome" gadget white (it's white in Photoshop!)
4.) How to permanently change the font of my posts, so I don't have to copy and paste the font I want every time.

If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them.

These photos are from when we walked to the park. The lighting was just phenomenal. I mean, to all of these photos (minus the last ones) I just made the colors more vibrant, but the rest is completely real life! It was gorgeous. On the way home we passed by the cutest house. They had a little bench on the corner for people to sit on I guess, lol. We also discovered an abandoned storage place/studio apartment/rave club. It was super cool. It made me want to buy it and renovate it to be the coolest loft west of the Mississippi.

In other new, Massachusetts has the highest average ACT score, so congrats, Massachusetts.

My eyes are closing, so I guess I should go.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "HE'S A GOOD WRITER, FOR BEING FULL OF CRAP"
  1. I love the photo of that little bench thing in the abandoned house. I also love that house bench!

    ReplyDelete