Top Social

7 25 2013: LOL A VID

Thursday, July 25, 2013




Also, I am tagging... Madeline, Autumn, Beverly, Rylee, Rachel, and Stephanie.
You guys can either answer the questions I got, found here. Or, you can answer the questions I am making up for you...
1.) Where is your favorite place in Utah/state where you live?
2.) What's the funnest thing you've done in the past month-year?
3.) How can I sneak my dog into my no pets allowed apartment?
4.) Did you like the movie Waterworld? What about Now You See Me?
5.) Where's your favorite place to shop?
6.) Favorite dessert recipe?
7.) Favorite blogs to read?
8.) Best restaurant in your area?
9.) Funniest movie you've ever seen?
10.) TBT to your wedding day, how was it? Any funny disasters?
11.) Why are all teenagers obsessed with cats right now?

Well, lovely cyberlovers. This is where we part.
Although, I did get a dope shirt from Skip 'n Whistle yesterday, so I shall photograph that soon. In the mean time, stay cool.
Literally.
It's burning over here.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment