Top Social

7 21 2013: introducing, soul flower

Sunday, July 21, 2013








Well, awkward pictures but OMG THIS HOODIE.
Literally, I have not taken it off since I received it from Soul FlowerWell, ok maybe I have taken it off a couple of times, but every time I change into sweats I throw this baby on. Seriously, the most comfortable thing in the world. I found a link to their website through Facebook, and immediately feel in love with all of their clothes. I emailed them to see if they had any blog programs and, long story short I am now part of their "Karma Krewe"! SO excited to finally get some quality yoga gear. Also, a lot of their clothes are eco friendly, so it's a great give back to the world!
I picked this hoodie, because I loved the peace sign on the back. It's just the coolest design. I also loved these, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. So, it was extremely hard to pick just one, but this hoodie has been a lifesaver in my constantly freezing apartment!

Also, sorry for being MIA, because life is a little bit crazy at the moment. Most days I either go to work at the dinosaur museum (I know, lol at that fact) or I work at the preschool with this study I'm assisting with, and then after that I work on the website my sister and I are opening (in August!) and after that I work on my school packet (I have to finish two before August 16th), plus then there are events, shopping, and cleaning to do. So, things are definitely jam packed, but to be honest, I love it like that! It's so nice to have a full schedule of things you get done.

Anyways, I have some more photos to post, so that shall be fun. Also, we have a friend's wedding, Slash concert, Flaming Lips concert, and a friend's party to go to this week! So, fun things coming this way.

Well, cyberlovers, that's all that's going on.
Wish me luck in my class!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

1 comment on "7 21 2013: introducing, soul flower"