Top Social

Basically Just A Bunch Of Cute Pictures Of My Puppy

Friday, September 1, 2017





So people are always like, "Oh, are you training him? You got him in obedience classes?" And I'm like "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!" Honestly he is super smart and knows all the tricks. Like he can sit and stay, shake, high five, lay down, come, heel, and I even taught him how to say bye and get his leash. AND he learned how to get his bone yesterday. (Side note on lay down: He thinks he has to hit my hand with his hand as I do the lay down gesture lol. So like when he learns tricks he picks up on any little thing and thinks that has to happen the next time. I'm telling you. VERY SMART.)

The only problem is he is v selective about when he does things. Like, if we have treats he will do anything. But if we don't he kind of picks and choose. So like, yes, that I probably need to train him better on. But like when people say that to me I am like, wondering if they say it because they think he isn't trained? Idk. #dogmomworries.

If any of you have advice on how to get your v smart and food motivated dog to obey when you don't have food, hit me UP.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. If you just came here for the puppy pictures, I did too.


Post Comment
Post a Comment