Top Social

Vegetarian Chili Cheese Dogs!

Thursday, September 29, 2016
Here's the thing: I have been a vegetarian for 6 years and I feel like during this time I have some pretty good recipes! I am going to start posting about them, because when you first go vegetarian it is HARD to find good recipes.


Jake made me this chili cheese dog the other day! He ALWAYS eats chili and I have always thought I hated it? It turns out it's not my favorite thing by any means, but on a chili cheese dog it wasn't too bad!

You'll need:
- regular hot dog buns
- vegetarian chili
- Lightlife jumbo veggie dogs (the others are just too small!)
- cheddar cheese

You know what to do after that!

I like vegetarian food that is just simple. Like fake meats and stuff with vegetables instead of meat. I'm not too into like, the health vegetarian food? Do you know what I mean?

Anyway! We are going to make our own sushi this weekend and I am hoping to recreate the Shawn Connory sushi roll from Tsunami. It's by far the BEST vegetarian roll I've ever had. #foreal

We are getting the dog we are babysitting this weekend today and I'm SO EXCITED!!!! It's the cutest Golden Retriever <3

XOXO
- - - - - 
E

7 comments on "Vegetarian Chili Cheese Dogs!"
  1. I've never had vegetarian chili. Is it good? What's the difference? I'm guessing there's just beans and no meat? Looks delicious though and probably way more healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and healthier option! I will try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use a specific veggie chili? This sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look + sound AMAZING. I've never done veggie chili, but I'd imagine it's delish...just might have to make it!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM!!! this looks amazing!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blosgpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean about "healthy" vegetarian food, haha. My mother in law gave me a vegetarian crockpot cook book and it's THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it's mostly just beans! I'm not a huge chili fan in the first place, but my husband eats meat and he many gets vegetarian chili.

    ReplyDelete