Top Social

New York Trip: Day 2

Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Sunday was our Upper East Side day! We start on the West Side with Jacob's Pickles. That's seriously the best breakfast in New York City IMO. I miss it every day of my life. Their root beer is SO GOOD. 



Then, we walked back to my apartment through Central Park. We stopped at Pick A Bagel and got the best black-and-white cookie in New York City (for real) and then chatted at our apartment. I took them to Flying Tiger for a bit and showed them the amazing-ness that is that store. 


This was our old apartment building on the Upper East Side!
For dinner we went to a new place Jake and I have been dying to try, Caliexo! They had this tofu taco that was SO. GOOD. Also the chips and guac were good too. It had a really cute atmosphere. I would definitely recommend! 





Ok, also did I ever tell you guys the Jessica Lange story? I'm pretty sure I did. Give me a sec to find the post. Found it! K go read it here if you want to know because I don't want to type it again lol. But this is where we were when we saw her! We got cheesecake from Two Little Red Hens. It was all of our first slice of New York cheesecake. It wasn't bad, but to be honest my all time favorite cheesecake is the salted caramel from The Cheesecake Factory. Mmmmmm.


XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment